lilypond-user@gnu.org

Re: change the size of the arpeggio arrows Janek Warchoł Tue Apr 03 16:01:00 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Paolo Prete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I change the size of the arpeggio (up and down) arrows?
> The default size is really small....

I think it may be impossible (i.e. if you increase it's font-size, the
size of the arpeggio zigzag will also increase).
I agree that the arrow should be bigger.  Long time ago i wrote a
draft patch that addresses this, but i'm too busy now to do something
about it.  Maybe you'd like to handle it (files attached)?

cheers,
Janek