links-list@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: [links] Links graphics mode not working Karel Kulhavy Tue Feb 01 03:00:39 2011

kali wrote:
> Regarding svgalib:
> I am interested that svgalib is being dumped.
> I run links in text mode and enjoy the visibility but not the tricks I
> have to perform to view some pages!
> My efforts with svgalib have been disappointing. Even harder to set up
> than X11. I have seejpeg set as the viewer and it sometimes works ...

Apparently, you're not the only one who has problem with svgalib. I flew
with Thai Airways from Bangkok to Zurich and was watching these movies
in the seat screen and guess what - "svgalib received a fatal signal 11"
and the screen reboots :)

Karel