linux-cluster@redhat.com

Re: [Linux-cluster] Halt nodes in cluster with cable disconnect Miguel Angel Guerrero Fri Feb 03 02:03:07 2012

Digimer
in my test when i disconnect the network cable after 6 or 8 seconds, the
cluster dies (one node halt and the other reboot), when this happen i
reconnect the network cable and start both nodes at the same time, only if
i make a --discard-my-data to drbd this show me a connected UpToDate state
again.

--
Atte: