loco-contacts@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Release Parties Ian Wed Sep 29 12:00:23 2010

Hi
> In Nicaragua we are planing some demos about the official derivates of
> Ubuntu 10.10, like Xubuntu or Kubuntu,

10.10 will see the first release of Kubuntu Mobile for both i386 [1]
and arm [2] platforms. Kubuntu Mobile is a  community mobile
distribution which brings the latest updates from the Ubuntu and KDE
worlds to mobile devices. If you want to show this off at your event
there it would be great (we will write some instructions on how to
install Kubuntu Mobile to a device before the party)

Regards

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu-mobile/releases/10.10/beta/
[2] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu-mobile/ports/releases/10.10/beta/
--