loco-contacts@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Changing Ubuntu Egypt group owner Martin Owens Tue Sep 06 00:00:50 2011

Dear Ahmeds and Karim,

The general rule in all conflicts is that it is best to think the best
intentions of all involved.

I could imagine that all peoples involved in any LoCo could be at a
difference just from organising in very different places and talking on
different mediums. It's happened before.

Merging the teams communication is important here. Karim, your offer to
set down as a leader and to continue on as a normal member is the best
way to proceed I think. But it would be good to have a guarantee that
each eager member has joined the mailing list and perhaps the loco
directory.

Good luck to your LoCo and if you can, I recommend a physical meeting so
you can all know each other more (if possible).

Best Regards, Martin Owens