loco-contacts@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Changing Ubuntu Egypt group owner Benjamin Kerensa Tue Sep 06 00:00:59 2011

Hi Egypt Team,

I just wanted to pass along a suggestion that perhaps you come together and
schedule and IRC meeting and vote as a LoCo on the leadership conflict that way
there is a consensus on what direction your LoCo decides to take. As LoCo
leaders we have an obligation to gracefully step down as necessary. I also
suggest looking into some mentorship for your LoCo after you resolve this
matter.

Best of luck.

Benjamin Kerensa
Oregon Team Lead