log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org

AW: some contributions Daniel Toplak Mon Apr 12 07:01:13 2010

Hi,

What exactly do you need from me? There are no bug report issues in the log4cxx
project which matches the code changings I have made.

Gru├č
Daniel Toplak

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Curt Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Curt Arnold
Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2010 15:16
An: Log4CXX Dev
Betreff: Re: some contributions

Thanks.

The use of "we" and "our" in your description needs to be elaborated.
Contribution work on behalf of a corporation or on behalf of other developers
requires more care.  Please read http://www.apache.org/legal and
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt.  The most straight forward situation
would be if each feature was the work of a single developer and each developer
filed a bug report for his individual contribution.