log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org

Re: Problems converting std::string to LogString Curt Arnold Mon Dec 10 18:06:16 2007

On Nov 21, 2007, at 3:30 AM, Kamdar, Devang ((MLITS)) wrote:

Hi,
911!
Any acknowledgement or help highly appreciated.
I have come to a point where I cannot think of anything anymore to
resolve this mundane issue.
I am sure, I am forgetting or overlooking something very silly.

Thanks
Devang Kamdar

DLL exported templated functions are touchy. I wasn't able to reproduce the problem, but went ahead and simplified transcoder to eliminate the exposed templated function definitions in rev 597066. If that doesn't work, try using the core function directly:

void Transcoder::decode(const char* src, size_t srcLen, LogString&)

If that doesn't work, open the DLL with Depends (in the start menu under Visual Studio/Tools) and check that the function appears in the export table for the DLL (around ordinal 1548 in mine).