log4j-dev@logging.apache.org

Re: Updated HTML Layout missing Ralph Goers Thu Feb 02 17:10:24 2012

I believe you want
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_1_3_ABANDONED/src/main/java/org/apache/log4j/HTMLLayout.java.
 Thanks for pointing that out. I will give it a look and possibly include it in
Log4j 2.

Ralph