log4net-user@logging.apache.org

RE: 3rd party assembly logging configuration minherz Tue May 01 06:02:40 2007

The subject of using repository is little cloudy for me, even after reading
documentation. If i want to have same hierarchical repository for my library
but starting from different root, then i have to use Repository attribute at
the assembly level of my library. Is it correct?
Do i have to enable internal debugging of log4net in both configuration
files or only in the application's configuration?
After i make use of different repository does the XmlConfigurer attribute in
the assembly level of my library enough to force log4net loading
configuration from the different file?

Thank you.