log4net-user@logging.apache.org

Re: Generating CSV file output Navin Mishra Tue Mar 24 19:00:40 2009

More background. In my application I already use a log4net to log to a text
file and I use a rolling file appender in the log4net.config file as:
<
</

Now I want to generrate a CSV file output too but with totally different data.
Could that be done ? Could I just create another rolling file appender in code
and use it without the configuration file ?

Thanks and regards

Navin

________________________________
From: Navin Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:59:09 PM
Subject: Generatinf CSV file output

Hi,

  Is it possibel to generate a CSV file output with custom data using log4net ?
I want to have a CSV file per day(which I could do using RollingFileAppender)
but want to have custom comma delimited fields besides timestamp and message in
there ? Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance and regards

Navin
root>levelvalue="DEBUG"/>appender-refref="RollingLogFileAppender"/>root>