log4net-user@logging.apache.org

AW: Signing the log4net.dll with a digital signature Michael Hablich Mon Oct 12 05:02:34 2009

One prerequisite for Windows certification (for the software) is having all
deployed DLLs digitally signed wheter from the original developer or the
deployer.

Von: Karim Bourouba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 13:51
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Signing the log4net.dll with a digital signature

I would say yes, it is. But I am not sure as to why you would want to do this?

________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:06:34 +0200
Hello,

is it allowed to sign the log4net.dll with my own digital signature?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them
now.<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/>