logwatch@logwatch.org

Re: [Logwatch] MailFrom Mike Tremaine Wed Jul 11 00:07:02 2007

Kévin DESCOUBES wrote:
> I tried to send me an email :
>
>      [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: plop
>     test 123
>     hahaha
>     Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$
>

> Can you help me to configure sendmail ?
> This is the interesting part of the conf file sendmail.mc
> <http://sendmail.mc> :
>
>     dnl # Masquerading options
>     FEATURE(`always_add_domain')dnl
>     MASQUERADE_AS(`cyber116.fr')dnl
>     FEATURE(`allmasquerade')dnl
>     FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope')dnl
>     dnl # Default Mailer setup
>     MAILER_DEFINITIONS
>     dnl #MAILER(`local')dnl
>     MAILER(`smtp')dnl

[You did not add the To: and From: Headers but....]

Try adding these sections

dnl # masquerade not just @mydomainalias.com, but @*.mydomainalias.com
as well
dnl #
dnl FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl
dnl #
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost)dnl
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost.localdomain)dnl
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomainalias.com)dnl
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomain.lan)dnl

Uncomment the FEATURE and as many MASQUERADE_DOMAIN as needed to cover
all your domain names. I say this because I'm not sure that the
allmasquerade feature does this.

Rebuild the cf file from the new mc and restart sendmail. Try it again.

-Mike