logwatch@logwatch.org

Re: [Logwatch] List existence? Theodore Heise Sun May 02 12:01:30 2010

So on http://sourceforge.net/projects/logwatch/support I see a link for a development list and a project forum. Am I not seeing the link for a project list, or isn't there one?

Thanks for any pointers!

Ted

--
Theodore (Ted) Heise     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     Bloomington, IN, USA

On Sat, 1 May 2010, Kirk Bauer wrote:

Yes, but it will be going down soon. Everybody should join the Sourceforge list. I wanted to do a mass import but Sourceforge seems to have disabled that option in the Mailman web interface.

If you can figure out how to do it, I can give you the subscriber list.