mac-opengl@lists.apple.com

Problem with glutIgnoreKeyRepeat Tom Jeffries Mon Feb 14 15:00:55 2011

I need to turn off key repeat in a window when the window is active. Once
the key is pressed, I don't want any calls until the key is released.
 glutIgnoreKeyRepeat(TRUE) looks like the simple way to do that, but it
doesn't have any effect.  glutSetKeyRepeat(GLUT_KEY_REPEAT_OFF) works, but
it turns off key repeat for all applications, not just the single window of
one application.

The window is a simple NSObject window, GLUT.framework is linked in.  What
am I missing?