mac-opengl@lists.apple.com

RE: tell us if you hit any issues running on AMD hardware Brian Barnes Mon Jul 25 23:01:21 2011

Chris wrote:

> If you guys are able to send us a reproducer, we'll look at this right away.

Sorry, Chris, I pulled out all that code and replaced it with glDrawElements,
which fixed it.  And the error, for me, was spurious.  It's pretty much as I
said and others have said, the discarding data and then either GL_LINES or
GL_LINE_LOOP.  It will NOT happen always, and I've gone thousands to 10s of
thousands of times without an error.

Mac-opengl mailing list      ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/mac-opengl/alexiscircle%40gmail.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]