mach-ii-for-coldfusion@googlegroups.com

[Mach-II] Re: Machii Running event more than once. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Apr 11 03:00:52 2012

I am now thinking that what I need is a plugin.

Since plugins can access the event preprocess and handleException
using plugin points I could mark an application var stating that the
process is running.

Then on completion or an error it is marked as not running.

seems a little complicated for what I want to do but can't think of
another way round it.