magick-users@imagemagick.org

[magick-users] How can I use ImageMagick C API to get the Identify of Image such as Format and Geometry Wang Ting-KFN436 Mon Feb 16 04:05:07 2009

Hi there,

  I got a C++ API question.  I just wander if the ImageMagick provided a
C API that can get the Identify of the image such as the format and the
geometry.

 As far as I know, there is a command : identify abc.gif can get the
format and the geometry of the image.

 however, I need to use a function which can implement that at the  my
C code, so if it possible for you to provide an API for this command?

 thanks

Robert Wang