mailman-developers@python.org

Re: [Mailman-Developers] Help with mailman 3, attempting to build branch Barry Warsaw Wed Oct 27 07:00:19 2010

On Oct 27, 2010, at 01:33 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:

>I think the options for me will be "Build a .deb" or "Install Python &
>Mailman in their own environment."  I asked because our current Mailman
>installation is on its own partition, replicated with DRBD, and I was
>concerned about being able to continue doing that.

I'll likely start building packages of this once we get to beta.  I'll
probably also build it in my PPA for Ubuntu.  You're use cases are important
so thanks for submitting the bug report, and if you have time and motivation,
patches are welcome. :)

-Barry