mailman-developers@python.org

Re: [Mailman-Developers] feature request: one-click setting to preserve DKIM Murray S. Kucherawy Wed Feb 01 05:03:38 2012

Ah, quite right.  I was only thinking of content variants, and didn't consider
what VERP imposes.

(Granted the body would be largely static, but you still have one envelope per
recipient.)