mailman-developers@python.org

[Mailman-Developers] MM3 testing report and beta timelines Geoff Mayes Thu Feb 02 07:10:58 2012

Hello,

I was wondering how stable/reliable MM3 is at this point.  Does anyone know
(subjectively or objectively) how much testing it has received in the wild?
How much internal testing has it gone through apart from the wonderful unit
tests I've read about?  According to Barry's alpha8 release announcement, it
sounds like now is the time to start using it, so does that mean you all, as
developers, consider it stable and ready to be put into production by large
organizations?

What are the hopes and/or realistic plans for the beta period and GA?

Very curious, and thanks for any info,

Geoff Mayes