mailman-developers@python.org

Re: [Mailman-Developers] Probe messages should not sent Precedence header Barry Warsaw Mon Feb 20 11:01:22 2012

On Feb 18, 2012, at 06:38 AM, Aamir Khan wrote:

>As suggested by Barry, I am working on this new bug,
>808821<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/808821>.  As i browsed though
>the code of mailman, i found that 'src/mailman/bin/disabled.py' is the script
>which runs to send the messages to all the email addresses disabled may be
>because of over bouncing, by user himself, by admin, etc..  So, i just have
>to find out the way, so that bouncing mail won't set the precedence header.

This script is currently broken, but I will fix it for beta 1.  I'll leave the
Precedence bug open for you to take a shot if you like.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/937154

Cheers,
-Barry