mailman-developers@python.org

[Mailman-Developers] owner suffix ignored when in Cc ? Mathieu Bouchard Tue Feb 21 10:01:39 2012

I'm using MailMan 2.1.11 and I noticed that when I send to [EMAIL PROTECTED], MailMan takes it as if I had sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead, if the address is in Cc, whereas it works correctly when the address is in To.

Is this a bug in MailMan, or is it a bug in MailMan's default config, or would it be a bug in another config (PostFix routing tables or ProcMail rules) ?