mailman-users@python.org

[Mailman-Users] Adding Mhonarc to existing Mailman installation vancleef Tue Feb 20 12:09:22 2007

I am building a new Mailman 2.1.9 installation tree, and want to configure
it with Mhonarc and Mnogosearch.  I notice that the Mhonarc patches
change the config.pck version number from 96 to 96.2 because there
seem to be some changes to the file definition.

I have signed up on the mmi  mailman-mnogosearch mail list and see
what's involved, but have mailman-specific questions.

What happens if I move a config.pck running on stock 2.1.9 (version
96) to this new tree?  Is there something in Mailman that figures out
how to remunge the config.pck file?

Hank