mailman-users@python.org

Re: [Mailman-Users] deletion reason in email template Mark Sapiro Fri Oct 31 09:01:09 2008

Fil wrote:

>is there a possibility to add, in the email template sent to the list
>owner when someone is deleted, the REASON (BYBOUNCE etc) ?

This is a good suggestion. I'll add it in 2.2 to include the 'whence'
argument to ApprovedDeleteMember() which is a phrase like 'email
confirmation', 'web confirmation', 'disabled address', etc.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,