mailman-users@python.org

[Mailman-Users] Allow list subscriptions via custom form on my website Mauncey Wed Aug 18 08:00:34 2010

I'm trying to figure out how to allow users to subscribe to my mailing list via
a custom form on my Website.  Other than setting the method="post" and
action="http://SERVERNAME/mailman/subscribe/LISTNAME"; and adding the fields
for name and password, what else do I need to do?  And, I know the web
interface for subscribers is configured to require only the email field...but
can I also require a first name and last name on my custom web form?