mailman-users@python.org

Re: [Mailman-Users] clear queue Stephen J. Turnbull Tue Apr 03 23:00:13 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Khalil Abbas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorry I know it’s a dumb question after all these years, but how do you clear
> the mailman queue from command line??

Why do you think you need to do this?  I'm asking because I saw your
followup to Mark saying you couldn't find any qfiles.  That might be
because there aren't any, and whatever it is you're actually seeing is
retries from the MTA.  Of course, if you're sure I'm wrong and Mark's
on the right track, just say so, no need for further explanation.