marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

[marathon-testing] Can you test an app spawned from your AUT? BMan Thu Jan 14 09:00:27 2010

I am trying to test an app that is basically a launcher of several
different stand alone apps.  I also need to be able to test each
spawned application.  I am able to successfully launch apps with the
AUT in marathon, however I am unable to test them once they are
started.  The AUT is the parent linux process and can still control
the apps (open and close), but Marathon doesn't seem to recognize any
children processes of the AUT.

I can test the child apps on their own with a separate instance of
marathon, but that is not desirable for the goals of this testing.  I
need to be able to test the relationships between the child and parent
AUT with one instance of marathon.

Thoughts?