marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

[marathon-testing] Re: Problems with setting up marathon 2.0b4 qanett Thu Jan 28 19:00:25 2010

Hi KD,

I am also having a problem lauchning Marathon from the marathon.bat
file. I was having no problem until I installed the latest version of
the JAVA sdk. Now I cannot launch the .bat file.

I used the -i flag on the command line and I get:

C:\marathon-2.0b4>marathon.bat -i

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

I have downloaded the version that you have indicated in this link.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/marathonman/files/marathonv2/2.0b4/ma...

Do you think the Java SDK might have done something to prevent the app
from launching?

Thanks
Nancy K.