marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

Re: [marathon-testing] ‘Insert Script’ option is always disable, is there workarnd ? Dakshinamurthy Karra Thu Feb 25 10:00:25 2010

Most probably your script is not compiling because of syntax errors. So
Marathon is unable to find the script.

Try with a simple script and check out it works. If it doesn't please drop a
mail.

-- KD

Dakshinamurthy Karra
(blog: http://blog.marathontesting.com)