marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

[marathon-testing] Re: Checking existence of Label Tintu Fri Nov 12 03:00:52 2010

Hi KD ,

I had used the get_component () in the try block , but when that label
is not present , its not going to the except block. Instead the
application just hangs and closes down.

Do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks