marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

[marathon-testing] Re: Recording Tab key as 'null' in "Raw record" mode xonix Thu Jan 20 08:00:20 2011

Ok, seems our team has fixed this bug as well as other one ('Enter'
not recorded), please check patch:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4766398/marathon/1.patch

Here is description:

Fixes for two bugs:
1. If Enter is pressed in "select" mode in Text Field it is not added
to script (Ex. Login page - after password is entered, Symbol text
field - when symbol is entered)
2. In "key stroke" mode when Tab is pressed "null" keystroke is added
to the script (Ex. Login page - jump from User Id field to Password
field using Tab)