marathon-testing@googlegroups.com

Re: [marathon-testing] JList selection Dave Ward Mon Jan 24 14:01:57 2011

Hi KD,
I have not idea why this isn't ringing a bell for me...can you explain
what you mean by a function that checks for name and value?  (I am not
stuck on understanding a function, or calling one and checking it's
return).  I am stuck on what I could call with Marathon (similar to
assert_p) to check the component for a value during playback.

Normally, I would use assert_p('JList[AvailableViews]', '[Custom View]')

What call would I make to "check" a component for a particular value?
I checked the "help" in the script console, but nothing jumped out to
me.

Thanks!
-Dave