mason-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Mason] configuration problem? Chuck Crisler Tue Jul 28 19:00:06 2009

Yes, server-status is enabled but I didn't see anything relevant there.
The Apache error log does have an error:

[Tue Jul 28 21:11:34 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Could not create
'/etc/httpd/mason/obj/.__obj_create_marker': Permission denied

I created the mason and obj directories and gave full permission (777)
on both. Now it is looking for another directory. How can I instruct the
OS to create these directories? Also, I tried to create a user Apache
but it claimed that the account already existed. What more do I need to
do?

Yes, RedHat has a package manager and RPM's. However, there are so many
Perl modules (it seems like 1000+) that I couldn't find Mason. How would
it likely be listed?

Thanks,
Chuck