mason-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[Mason] 答复: Apache2::Reload with mason ? 宇捷 Sun Feb 21 19:00:10 2010

It can work with Mason, I have tried it.
But it can't work very well in some situations, so I have given up it.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 代表 Louis-David
Mitterrand
发送时间: 2010年2月22日 1:23
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: [Mason] Apache2::Reload with mason?

Hi,

Is Apache2::Reload of any use with Mason? I tried adding a

"use Apache2::Reload"

in my handler.pl without effect. Change to an included .pm file is not
displayed unless I "apache2ctl restart".

Is there another way of enabling it?

Thanks,