mason-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Mason] unable to read enviorment variables from .htaccess file Perrin Harkins Fri Sep 24 09:00:34 2010

Hi Scott,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Scott Dolan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am unable to read envoriment variables with mason from my  .htaccess
> file?   I am reading the varialbes like  my $value = $ENV{'SYSNAME'};  my
> .htaccess file is below

Are you familiar with PerlPassEnv?

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_PerlPassEnv_

I would probably use PerlSetVar instead if you only want to read these
from mod_perl.

- Perrin