matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[Matplotlib-users] Installing Matplotlib and Basemap on Ubuntu 11.04 and later upgraded to 11.10 Lukmanul Hakim Wed Feb 22 22:01:09 2012

Dear all,

Sorry if somebody has posted the same thing previously.

I just want to share my experience on installing Matplotlib on my Ubuntu 11.04
and later was upgraded to 11.10 (got problem with Matplotlib after upgrading to
11.10 but solved already). I hope it helps.

Feel free to visit this link:
http://sakaesoua6.blogspot.com/2011/10/installing-matplotlib-basemap-101-on.html

Cheers!
--