mauiusers@supercluster.org

[Mauiusers] Patch for MCred.c at maui-3.2.6p20-snap.1212617145 Eygene Ryabinkin Mon Jul 14 06:40:10 2008

Good day.

During evaluation of a new Maui snapshot, I had noticed that
leading spaces seem to be missed during convertion from snprintf
to MUSNPrintF in MCred.c.  The patch is attached.

By the way, what is the status of the snapshot?  Is it a real
beta or it can work smoothly?  I know that my mileage may vary,
but still...

Thanks!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"