moabusers@supercluster.org

Re: [Moabusers] Odd checkjob message Chris Samuel Fri Nov 23 06:05:43 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Douglas Wightman wrote:

Hello Douglas,

> I'm not sure how that happened.  If possible I would try shutting
> down Moab, removing the JOB line in the .moab.ck file relating to
> this job (if there is one), and restarting.

The job ran whilst I was out for lunch I'm afraid, and I showstate
tells me nobody restarted Moab, so it'll have to remain a mystery for
now sorry!

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep that trick in mind.

cheers,
Chris