moabusers@supercluster.org

Re: [Moabusers] job disappeared from qstat and showq, still running on node Pim Schravendijk Mon Mar 21 20:00:31 2011

I had set Nodeavailability combined:procs
A bit worrying that this still allows load to go above the number of cores!

I'm not sure if this is an issue of torque or moab. Clearly, torque knows
which jobs are running but either doesn't tell this to moab, or moab doesn't
read it from torque. The fact that after restarting moab, moab still doesn't
sync with torque makes me think it's a moab issue ?!? Torque is 2.5.2 as I
wrote earlier.

I was planning to do the check via a crontab, but that healthcheck seems to
have fancy integration in moab so I'll try that.