mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] How to set log level of default logger? Bjoern Thu Nov 27 08:01:00 2008

Another basic question, but maybe you could also understand it as a
"documentation bug": I have a hard time to understand how to set the
log level of the default logger?

How can I access the "default logger"? And actually how are
"listeners" and the LoggingPane related - is a LoggingPane a listener?

I guess I don't understand the Logging framework at all, except that
when I write log("something") it appears in firebug and/or the
LoggingPane...