mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] Re: How to set log level of default logger? Per Cederberg Thu Nov 27 11:00:40 2008

Actually, I don't think it is possible (from reading only the
documentation). The log filtering is only applied to listeners. But
even they cannot affect what is being sent to the native console.

I think you'd have to assign some of the log* methods to
MochiKit.Base.noop in order to silence their log messages. Or replace
the default logger with your own.

Now, I'm planning to revamp the logging sometime to alleviate issues
like this. While not breaking backwards compability I hope. But if you
are interested, feel free to send patches to the list.

Cheers,

/Per