mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] Iter: __iterable__ support? Fredrik Sat Nov 20 16:00:29 2010

Hi.

In Iter.js I find this, regarding the support for the __iterator__
pattern.

//-------------------------------
// XXX: We can't support JavaScript 1.7 __iterator__ directly
//      because of Object.prototype.__iterator__
//-------------------------------

In Git/SVN the only message to the (reverted) change (2006-05-18) is
"oops" :)

The Google Closure library seems to sniff for it for example, see:
http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/docs/closure_goog_iter_iter.js.source.html

Is this still applicable? Supporting __iterable__ would be very useful
I'd say.
.. Guess this more or less a question for Bob himself but if anyone
has knowledge about this issue please enlighten!

Regards
// Fredrik Blomqvist