mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] Re: Iter: __iterable__ support? Fredrik Sat Nov 20 16:00:34 2010

FYI, here the actual links to the changes:

adding __iterator__:
https://github.com/mochi/mochikit/blob/b54de3b0429396cb86edd2c1ade0860831b65379/MochiKit/Iter.js
.. dropping __iterator_:
https://github.com/mochi/mochikit/blob/3022d8755cf932a9581f0ba19134472a368c6d64/MochiKit/Iter.js