mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] Re: Iter: __iterable__ support? Fredrik Tue Nov 23 16:01:13 2010

Thanks, I was afraid there was some more subtle issue involved.
I've now re-enabled it in my MochiKit fork, see:
https://github.com/blq/mochikit/commit/1352ea316184b83ccffc30d19d65faa0431ce43b
Unit-tests pass, but I'll let it "spin around" in my code for a while
before a merge into MochiKit master.
---
...speaking of iterators, I've recently been toying around with
further extensions to the Iter-lib,
filling gaps from itertools, adding tree-iterators etc, see if you
find something you like here:
https://github.com/blq/mochikit/blob/master/MochiKit/Iter-ext.js

Regards
// Fredrik Blomqvist