mochikit@googlegroups.com

[mochikit] Re: Iter: __iterable__ support? Fredrik Blomqvist Wed Nov 24 01:00:48 2010

...OK... for some reason (many links?) Google apparently decided to
queue my messages *much* longer than usual. My very first reply is
still totally lost for example.. But, now I see my other attempts at
re-posting showed up all at once.. Sigh... :(

Apologize for the spam!
// Fredrik Blomqvist