modwsgi@googlegroups.com

Re: [modwsgi] Displaying Python Errors in Browser instead of Internal Server Error Graham Dumpleton Wed Jun 29 08:01:05 2011

For a syntax error that cause the WSGI script file itself not to load, no.

For an error which occurs within the bounds of the request, ie. the
point your WSGI application is called, you can use WSGI middleware.
See:

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/DebuggingTechniques#Error_Catching_Middleware

Also read:

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/DebuggingTechniques#Browser_Based_Debugger

for a browser based debugger.

As well as the one in Paste, the Werkzeug toolkit also has similar things.

Graham