modwsgi@googlegroups.com

Re: [modwsgi] [X-Post] Figure out bottle neck in a repoze.bfg based web app steve Sun Feb 05 16:00:04 2012

Hey Graham,

Sorry about the delay in replying. My response is inline below ...
On 02/02/2012 07:08 AM, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> Steve
>
> This got stuck in mod_wsgi moderation queue for over a week and have only just
> seen it. Am not sure have seen the whole conversation either.

Not a problem. Since I had cross-posted this I got a few replies on the other
lists. Mainly from the zodb-dev list:

https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2012-January/thread.html#14505

> If you haven't got any further then let me know direct or on mod_wsgi list
> with
> summary of what you have worked out.

I'm still in the process of debugging this but the more we investigate the more
we feel like this might be a problem with our zodb configuration. This isn't
conclusive yet -- so, will definitely write back here if I need help with
mod_wsgi.

cheers,
- steve

PS: btw, as you can see from the thread somebody recommended NewRelic, saw your
connection and also I tried it out. It has helped us in our investigation using
simple custom instrumentation for zodb. Neat stuff ! Say thanks to the team !
(now, I need to convince the powers-that-be to spend some money ... :) )

--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/
what i'm stumbling into: http://lonetwin.stumbleupon.com/