modwsgi@googlegroups.com

[modwsgi] Re: Problem with django served by mod_wsgi on apache 2.2.14 (Ubuntu server 10.04.3 64bits) - _int_malloc error sylock Fri Feb 10 03:01:08 2012

I just tried it and I have the exact same problem with the "Hello
world" wsgi.
So what would be the problem cause and how could I resolve it?

The errors in the log file appears as soon as I restart apache2
(before doing any http request).

Regards,
Nicolas