modwsgi@googlegroups.com

[modwsgi] mod_wsgi on apache server with php Marcellus Mon Feb 27 13:00:34 2012

At my company we have an internal server, something like:

http://csnet33.atlcz5/

and the web facing files are located at /var/www/html/

In the html file there are various folders contain php (and run
smoothly).

lets say I want to create a wsgi app in this folder:

/var/www/html/projpy

How would I go about setting this up in my httpd.conf file? Any
suggestions?